TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. DEFINITIONS: In these terms and conditions (Terms), the following definitions apply:
Contract: This contract between You and Us for the sale and purchase of the Goods in accordance with these Terms;
Goods: the Vehicle and any accessories (if any) that We are selling to You
Vehicle: The vehicle(s) which We are selling to You;
We, Our and Us: Time Motors Limited (trading as Time Motors), (company no. 9915027); and
You and Your: the person or body purchasing the Goods, as set out in the Order.
Deposit: A deposit is paid primarily as security that You will duly accept and pay for the Goods. Accordingly, if the You are unable or unwilling to go through with the contract, than We may reject the contract and retain the deposit;
2. CONTRACT: These are the Terms on which We supply the Goods to You . Please ensure that You read these Terms carefully, and check that the details on the Order and in these Terms are complete and accurate, before You sign the Order. If You think that there is a mistake please contact Us to discuss. We will confirm any changes in writing to avoid any confusion between You and Us. The Order shall only be deemed accepted when We have signed the Order, at which point the Contract shall come into existence.
3. EXAMINATION OF GOODS: The Vehicle shall be supplied as roadworthy at the date of delivery, and shall be supplied subject to any conditions or warranties implied by Sale of Goods Act 1979, and any other applicable statutory provision if You are a consumer.
4. WARRANTY: As standard all Vehicles We supply are provided with a 3 month Warranty (or otherwise stated) If the Vehicle and/or any accessories fitted or supplied by Us come with a manufacturer’s warranty (Warranty),we will use Our reasonable endeavours to pass on such Warranty to You.
5. DEPOSIT: By leaving a deposit You are entering a Contract to purchase the Vehicle and agree to the following:
5.1 £150 holding deposit is for 7 days unless otherwise agreed, we will only refund this holding deposit if the Vehicle is not ‘as described’ (please note we will not issue refunds for change of mind prior to viewing) Card refunds will take up to 48 hours to be processed and refund via bank transfers can take up to 14 working days.
5.2 If You have inspected the Vehicle at Our premises and secure the Vehicle with a deposit this is non-refundable unless We do not meet the terms set out in the Contract.
6. 7 DAY RETURNS: You can return the vehicle to us within 7 days from the delivery date. Please note, you can't use the vehicle after telling us you’re cancelling the agreement and you must keep it in good condition from the day it was delivered.
6.1 You will be responsible for any additional costs incurred for the return and relating to licensing and insurance of the vehicle.
6.2 All paperwork, log book and warranty will need to be returned in order for a full refund.
6.3 The vehicle must be in the same condition from when it was delivered.
6.4 You can't drive the car more than 100 miles from delivery, any additional mileage will be charged at £1.50 per mile.
6.5 You cant make any modifications to the vehicle whatsoever.