TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. DEFINITIONS: In these terms and conditions (Terms), the following definitions apply:
Contract: This contract between You and Us for the sale and purchase of the Goods in accordance with these Terms;
Goods: the Vehicle and any accessories (if any) that We are selling to You
Vehicle: The vehicle(s) which We are selling to You;
We, Our and Us: Time Motors Limited (trading as Time Motors), (company no. 9915027); and
You and Your: the person or body purchasing the Goods, as set out in the Order.
Deposit: A deposit is paid primarily as security that You will duly accept and pay for the Goods. Accordingly, if the You are unable or unwilling to go through with the contract, than We may reject the contract and retain the deposit;
2. CONTRACT: These are the Terms on which We supply the Goods to You . Please ensure that You read these Terms carefully, and check that the details on the Order and in these Terms are complete and accurate, before You sign the Order. If You think that there is a mistake please contact Us to discuss. We will confirm any changes in writing to avoid any confusion between You and Us. The Order shall only be deemed accepted when We have signed the Order, at which point the Contract shall come into existence.
3. EXAMINATION OF GOODS: The Vehicle shall be supplied as roadworthy at the date of delivery, and shall be supplied subject to any conditions or warranties implied by Sale of Goods Act 1979, and any other applicable statutory provision if You are a consumer.
4. WARRANTY: As standard all Vehicles We supply are provided with a 3 month Warranty (or otherwise stated) If the Vehicle and/or any accessories fitted or supplied by Us come with a manufacturer’s warranty (Warranty),we will use Our reasonable endeavours to pass on such Warranty to You.
5. DEPOSIT: By leaving a deposit You are entering a Contract to purchase the Vehicle and agree to the following:
5.1 £150 holding deposit is for 7 days unless otherwise agreed, we will only refund this holding deposit if the Vehicle is not ‘as described’ (please note we will not issue refunds for change of mind prior to viewing) Card refunds will take up to 48 hours to be processed and refund via bank transfers can take up to 14 working days.
5.2 If You have inspected the Vehicle at Our premises and secure the Vehicle with a deposit this is non-refundable unless We do not meet the terms set out in the Contract.
6. 5 DAY NO QUIBBLE EXCHANGE: 5 day/ 500 mile 'no quibble' exchange policy. If for any reason, you want to change the van- maybe you have second thoughts, or your tools don't fit, for instance, we will always allow you to exchange it for another of your choice, as long as the vehicle is returned in the same condition as when it was collected.
6.1 Before any exchange is affected under these Terms and Conditions we will use reasonable endeavours to assist you in terminating or transferring any financing agreements relating to the purchase of the Exchange Van. We will not reimburse you for any finance charges directly resulting from the exchange.
6.2 Where you wish to exchange a Van for a exchange Van with a higher price the Customer must pay us the difference in price.
6.3 You will be responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange relating to licensing and insurance of the Exchange Van.